Presentations for Cross Section Econometrics¶
(ECON 407 / PUBP 615)¶
These are subject to change up to the day of class.
Course Introduction and Background¶
Ordinary Least Squares and Endogeneity¶
Models for Limited Dependent Variables¶
- Estimation by Maximum Likelihood
- Models for Discrete Binary Outcomes.
- Models for Discrete Multinomial Outcomes
- Truncation, Censoring and Sample Selection
- Models for Count Data
- Models for Duration Data As time allows.
Panel Data Models¶
- Introduction to Panel Data Models
- Random Effects
- Fixed Effects
- Program Evaluation and Difference in Difference